Can't find a title you want?
The state of Iowa offers a free inter-library loan service that allows libraries to borrow books from any participating library in the state.
How it works:
- Ask at the circulation desk for an interlibrary loan request (ILL).
- A request form will be completed by library staff.
- We will notify the patron by telephone when the items are received or when the library has received a notification that the materials are unavailable.
- Materials requested via ILL must be at least 6 months old
- Patrons can check out items for two weeks. If item needs to be renewed we will have to get permission from the lending library.