Your Library Card
Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- Patrons age 8 and older are eligible to receive a library card
- Adults will need identification such as driver's license and information pertaining to their address and phone number.
- Children need parent's identification, as parents are responisble for children's checked out items.
- How to use the library card
- Materials are checked out electronically by the librarian
- Loan limits: DVD's and VHS's are three day with call in renewal. All other items are 2 weeks.
- SILO and interlibrary loan agreement is available at a charge of $2 per item
- Books can be returned in the Drop Box but we ask that DVD's and VHS's be returned in person.
- All items can be renewed by phone (847-2233) or on the web page under catalog(you need your library card) or in person.
- Overdues will be charged $.05 per day except DVD's are charged $1 per day.